Cinque Terre

The Cinque Terre village of Vernazza ... Italy's Fiat-free riviera. Our home base was in the village of Monterosso, seen along the coast in the distance.

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Great timing...I'm feeling great these days, it's St. Patrick's Day, and tomorrow I would have been flying to Europe to begin my six week trip to Europe...boo on that last point! So, it seems natural to celebrate "green day" with a few brews with my friends (Jon, me, Neal, Stewart, Brian and another Wayne).

Reilly's bar was packed with folks claiming Irish blood...it was a blast. Lots and lots of Guinness, a shot of whisky, Irish dancers, bag pipes, drummers, and plenty of corn beef sandwiches.





Had to call an early evening because of tomorrow morning's scheduled sonogram of my heart (the first since the January 13 operation) and cardiac rehab session. Cheers!


1 comment:

Bill said...

Looks like a good time was had by all. Nice video too. You are way ahead of me on the blog multimedia. I'm more of an essayist. You, my friend, have a gift.