Cinque Terre

The Cinque Terre village of Vernazza ... Italy's Fiat-free riviera. Our home base was in the village of Monterosso, seen along the coast in the distance.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Thanks for standing by me.

My friend Lois sent me this link to a song that was recorded/taped by coordinating performances from around the world...very cool! I'm dedicating it to all those who stood by me and my family during the difficult past two months.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Us-TVg40ExM

Kick back and listen to it with the speakers turned up!

P.S. Rumor has it that my wife Marian will be returning to this blog soon to make a"guest" entry and she has a lot to say - - translated - - making fun of me!

1 comment:

Bill said...

Wow! It's an honor to be in the blog header photo. A nice song video too.