Cinque Terre

The Cinque Terre village of Vernazza ... Italy's Fiat-free riviera. Our home base was in the village of Monterosso, seen along the coast in the distance.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring time in Paris...not!

I celebrated "not being in France today to run the Paris Marathon" by running 3 miles at the Dome. It was a lonely run but I ran well and took 2 minutes off my Friday 3-mile run. Check out the 2009 Paris Marathon at:

http://www.parismarathon.com/marathon/2009/us/index.html

I'm halfway through my cardiac rehab program and thoroughly thrilled with my progress. My weight training is steadily improving, my body weight is near pre-surgery numbers, and I'm ready to trot the 5K Alaska Heart Run on April 25.

Had a really nice weekend, Hannah's 11th birthday was Friday, it was sunny all weekend, and temperatures reached into the 40s. Life is good!

No comments: